So happy as I am to have benefits, the entire enrolling process is kind of shooting over my head. Picking the health/dental/vision plan is easy enough. It's all the life/supplemental life/short/long-term/flexible spending accound crap that gets me all riled up. Plus the medical plan itself reads a bit contradictory. One place says that say, radiation therapy, isn't covered. But in other places in the policy book radiation therapy is listed as something covered for X,Y or Z. The decision to get short/long term disability is easy enough...If I have a house and I get hurt, right now I'm' not married so it's just me paying for the bills...I need the insurance $$. The question of how much is what is killing me. I just have no idea.
But...plus side is that I get to start my job on Monday because I (yahoo!) got my GN license on Wednesday. woot! Which means I get bennies on Sept. 1st and a paycheck on the 12th!!!!!
Tomorrow I get to go back up to the hospital and have my TB test read and have some titers drawn. What fun! THEN I get to go shop for scrubs!!!!
Thursday, August 21, 2008
How much am I worth???
Posted by icuprincessnurse at 11:37 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment