So nights one and two are in the bag and all I can say is "oh F."
Amber and I have lit it up the last two nights and like total rock stars, been in bed and passed out by 2am. We are CLASSY GIRLS.
Our days have been pretty lazy, not much of an effort to make it out to the afternoon shows, but honestly- I like it that way. This is my vacation. I feel no inclination to go see artists I'm not excited about just because they're there...these past two lazy mornings and afternoons have been absolutely wonderful. Tomorrow though, we will be hitting the afternoon shows, so I'll have to butch up and be a big girl about it.
It's been snowing since we got here Monday and while it is freakin' gorgeous...I wouldn't mind it snowing a little bit less.
I've gotten some stuff done for the house, some new insurance and all that good stuff. I'm super excited to close on Monday.
I talked to Melissa at Tugboat Monday night and had a good talk with her and realized how great the interwebs can be. We talked about me finishing school and closing on my house and growing up and moving on and being an adult and all the scary things that have happened in the last 5 months and how she's so proud of me (!!) for growing up and doing all these things. I guess it was just good to hear that even though I have people I don't see every day or even every month or any more than just once a year...it doesn't mean they don't care and that they don't keep up with me and that they don't want good things. It's a nice thing to know.
I am getting geared up for some Adam Hood tonight...a little Boland.
Yay!!
Tomorrow, I will work on my Willie Braun Theory.
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
I heart vacation
Posted by icuprincessnurse at 7:42 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment