BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, January 24, 2009

New house!!!!!

So I'm coming to you live from my living room. Not my Mom and Dad's living room...MY living room. My living room that has so kindly put me in debt. My living room with my wireless interwebs and my DirecTV and my water from my fridge and my overpriced but super awesome tasting Mama's Pizza.

I got the entire storage shed unloaded today...which is like, 90% of my stuff.

Shame the other 10% is the super important stuff like my clothes and bathroom stuff. I have a few more chairs and my drafting table still to come, but I'm hoping to get all that put together tomorrow before clubhouse so I can sleep here tomorrow night. It will certainly be a shorter drive from here to clubhouse. I have a feeling it will be after Wednesday until everything is moved in...never mind put up and put together!!

But...I'm here!! It definitly needs window treatments before it can look like a real house with an actual person living in it.

I have a list of things to buy...none of them really dire and the contractor that did the remodeling work on the house is coming out Monday to fix the electrical outlet for the dryer and make a dryer vent for me...I think they accidentally drywalled over it...whoops!

Otherwise the plan for the weekend is a little Clubhouse tomorrow, probably late cause I'll need to shower fo sho and then I work Monday and Tuesday night and then more unpacking. You people feel free to stop by anytime after Wednesday and help!!!!

0 comments: