BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, February 5, 2009

settling

So I know it's only really been about a week and a half that I've been "officially" moved into the house but it has been a ridiculously long week and a half. When I went back to work on Sunday night it felt like I hadn't worked in freakin' forever.

Life has been fairly uneventful...moving in, lounging around, trying to do laundry without a working dryer.

Still no power to the dryer plug. I have called the contractor repeatedly and, shocker here, no show. Cause I'm paying him so much money you know.

Ha.

I have a car full of clothes but I am currently to tired/lazy to get them out of the car. My couch is super comfy.

I have been trying to go to the gym more...I went today and met with my trainer guy Matt and I sweated a lot...it was very sweaty. But good! the problem is I'm not very good about getting to the gym on days I don't do training. The training is going well though, I'm definitly stronger than I was when I started in October...I'm pretty ripped.

Hahahaha!

I got some window coverings finally after sleeping in my house for three days with wide open windows and my Dad helped me hang them up on Saturday so I can no longer be seen by the entire neighborhood. Plus...they're pretty!!! I need to get a few more curtain panels for my bedroom and then stuff for the office and guest bed and bath...but those can come later. I need to get my decorations up and around in the house...maybe tomorrow. I am hella low on motivation. But it's starting to look like a real house. Sooner or later I'll get my dining room table and chairs out of my parents attic.

Then I do my taxes and hope I get that tax credit this year!

I am planning on having a party in March sometime at the house (yay) for all that housewarming business so that will be a good motivation to get stuff set up. I have the next three whole days off so if anyone wants to come visit me...come say hi!!!

1 comments:

Kandice said...

If I were anywhere close, I'd love to come see you! :)
My bday is the 27th, so if you're up for a little Rockin' Rodeo on the 26th, I'd love that! I think I'll be home, so I'm lookin' for a good time (as always)... so glad you're all moved in and I can't wait to see it!
xoxox