BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

very important message

So there are some very important things going on in the world, and I really felt like I should take the time out to say something about them.

First of all...To the writers of tonights episode of Criminal Minds: Way to underuse Cybil Shepherd. Seriously. You have freakin' Cybil Shepherd on your show and all you let her do is sit around being an unloving bad mother and make mean faces. I mean really. Let the woman chew some scenery up or something.

Second: to Michael Weatherly's agent: I would like to date your client. He makes NCIS. If you could set us up on a date that would be great. Thanks!

Third: I will be getting a dog tomorrow. I think. If the dog lady's husband will be home to let me see the puppies.

Fourth: This is the single most important thing I will write about probably all year: They (you know, they) are coming out with Center Stage 2. WITH Peter Gallagher. AND Cooper Neilsen. Peter Gallagher even has a line (and I quote....) "She's just too raw". Seriously. How can this NOT be the GREATEST. MOVIE. EVER. MADE. The original was the peak of movie making at the time of it's release and I just can't forsee a situation in which the sequel would NOT be the greatest movie ever made. There will be dancing. And acting. And acting while dancing. Did I mention Peter Gallagher and Cooper Neilsen?

Highlight of my year. Seriously.

P.S. Hot residents this month. Bonus points to Zee for being cool as shit and knowing my name and calling me by my name.

3 comments:

Kat said...

they all ready made Center Stage 2 and aired in on Lifetime a few months ago. it wasnt near as good as the original. i could watch center stage every day of the week.

V said...

LMAO!

I am still waiting for the release of a full-length motion picture based on 'the' rapper who turned that auditorium into a rapping emporium!

Kandice said...

I love this, and I can't wait for confirmation about the pup! Do you need puppy adoption announcements? Ha. Looking forward to Center Stage 2 as well. Almost as much as I did Bring it On again!