BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Thursday, November 13, 2008

best laid plans

So good day in ICU land.

Bad day in "Nikki plans" land.

First off, I didn't wake up until 6:20. I usually leave the house by 6:05...whoops!

Got to work, did my job, was a great nurse...blah blah blah.

I had this great plan to go to Pei Wei on the way home get dinner tonight and lunch for tomorrow...left my wallet at home this morning...

Not Bueno!

then I was going to get home, eat some leftovers, shower and go to bed by the end of Grey's.

9:40...no shower yet!

I am hella jealous of HayJay and her house!!!!

Got my shirt that I ordered from Lands End in the mail today and it is wicked huge...it shall go back. No use in thinking you're ordering a nice white top that will show off your boobs without being slutty if it hangs off your arms like a sack.

Yoga pants fit though...yay!

So...shower, bed. Actually going to get to work on time tomorrow!!!

1 comments:

Heather said...

You will have a house soon too, then you won't have to be jealous! :)