BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, November 17, 2008

just kidding

So you know when I said last week that I had found a house?

I was just kidding.

THIS week I found a house.

It's about 30 years newer than the other one (!!!) AND it actually has electricity in the kitchen. AND a garage. Woot!

Billy, my realtor, is going to run numbers tonight and we'll start moving forward tomorrow.

Yay!!!

It's a really good house.

http://ntreislistings.marketlinx.com/portal/publiclist.aspx?PID=687367&MID=0562785&LID=2716061&AT=3

Otherwise? Not much. I start working nights this week, which kind of blows. I had just kind of gottent he hang of the day shift. Blah. But...I'm excited because in two weeks I get cut loose and I'm really for real a big girl nurse...it will be MY name up on the board!!!

4 comments:

Sarah*d* said...

Those stairs look like they could be dangerous... :)

Unknown said...

WAY cute!
And you'll survive nights. I promise. Just don't make them a habit.

Unknown said...

oh that is adorable, Nikki!!! I think I will HAVE to come visit!!! Way to go!!! I'm so happy for you!

StephanieG said...

It's so cute! I love older homes--they have so much character!

I hope it all works out for you :)